Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Where does the time go?

Man, I kept meaning to update on Insanity and when I finally got to it I realized I haven't updated in over a month. Whoops. Life got the best of me. Month 2 of Insanity is intense. Especially with a 2 year old to work around, a huge birthday party to plan, and a vacation to get ready for. I DID do every single day of Insanity month 2. And I have the pics to prove it, baby! The workouts were longer and much more intense. I finished up just 4 days before I left for vacation. The only thing I didn't do was the FIT test on the last day. Because I started TurboFire instead! On vacation, I ran on the beach every other morning, hit the hotel gym once, and an ab class at the resort once! Final results: waist 28", hips 34", and thighs 22.5"...no weight lost, but major inches, cellulite, and much firmer!! I feel great! I was into TurboFire for a few weeks but I actually decided it was a little too easy and so I went back to Insanity and am on my second week of my second round. Here is my beach pic:



Here is my before and after pics. Excuse the mess of a photo edit. And the pepto bismol in my hand in the second pic!




No comments:

Post a Comment