Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2013

Insanity Recovery Week

Aaaah. Recovery Week. A break from the Insanity that is Insanity.  It was uneventful. I really had a tough time actually. It was a very easy workout, but I actually felt much MORE fatigued that week than usual. I couldn't wait to start the new month so I could get my cardio going again. I felt so crappy by Wednesday that I didn't even do the workout that day and kind of half assed it the next day. I was worried that may happen, since I have zero willpower under normal circumstances. But since I am already half a week into month 2, I can say that I am back on track now. Measurements and weight still holding steady. I have less than 4 weeks to vacation so it's crunch time now. I cut out all sugar and starchy carbs. I can say I'm not sure that will last because today's workout was HARD without the energy I needed, but that's a story for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment