Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Funny Facebook thread about my Insanity woes

Holy mother of shit. This is effing insane. I couldn't even make it through the fit test without taking a short break to throw up and then cry at what a complete loser I am.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do
Like · · Promote ·
  • and 5 others like this.
  •  It gets better. Give it two weeks.
  •  Well I can't possibly get any worse!
  •  Hahaha!!!! That workout is no joke!!! Same happened to me when I tried it!!
  • You're kidding right?
  • Well I didn't actually puke. I stopped so I wouldn't. But I did cry.
  • I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a panzarotti.
  • I'm so sorry but I laughed out loud. I'm telling you, focus on the form first and speed later. Just think, with a shitty first fit test, you will look like a hero when you do it again at the end.
  •  I got out of breath just getting it out of the cellophane.
  • The improvements each time you redo the fit test is amazing!
  •  Nice let me know how it goes I might give it a try
  • You're already insane enough
  •  Yeah but I look terrible I wanna be an in shape insane guy
  •  i tried to warn you so you wouldn't feel like a loser! i said, "don't worry about how hard the fit test may seem," didn't i???? You'll be fine! You are gonna be as sore as a motha this week, but I promise it gets better :))
  •  my main problem is that I'm not even sure I did anything with the right form. So basically I could get the same workout jogging in place for 30 minutes. I want to tone up and lose inches. How can I check my form with no help?
  •  Insert inappropriate joke here.
  •  if you have a place where you can do it in front of a mirror, that's the obvious way to check yourself against those thin bitches on your screen. i don't have such said place, but i do remember doing the workout at night and checking my reflection in my sliding glass door from time to time. and of course, dave would always just sit there and watch me, which was just a blast (sarcasm) so i'd ask him if i looked right...
  •  when you do the actual workouts he does explain proper form pretty well for most of them. practice will make perfect and you'll definitely figure it out.
  •  Thanks. I don't have a mirror where I am doing my workout either...I would ask Brett to spot me for a workout but he would just sit there and laugh hysterically. I'll have to figure it out. Maybe I'll practice form on the fit test stuff tonight in front of the mirror.
  •  another side note. remember you'll be sore tomorrow, but the following day is even worse. hope you live in a rancher........
    am i a motivational wonder or what?
  •  Not only do I have THREE floors in my house, but I have a knee problem. Ugh.
  • wow. these should have been included with the DVD set. http://www.ameriglide.com/AmeriGlide-Stairlifts.htm

    www.ameriglide.com
    AmeriGlide stair lifts are designed and manufactured for homeowner installation. We also offer nationwide installation.
  • Bahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment